The information/material provided on the web site www.benchmarking.co.in (hereinafter referred to as “Portal” or “Web Site”) is provided on an “As Is” basis. Realtime Benchmarking Services Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “BENCHMARKING”) expressly disclaims to the maximum limit permissible by law, all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limiting to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. BENCHMARKING disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, liability or damage of any kind resulting from and arising out of, or any way related to:
- any errors in or omissions from the Portal and its content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors;
- any third party Web Sites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the Web Site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions there from
- the unavailability of this Web Site or any portion thereof;
- your use of any equipment or software in connection with the Web Site;
- your use of the Web Site. Using This Portal Any use of this Portal would expressly mean you irrevocably accept all the terms of this disclaimer notice (“Notice”).
The User understands that s/he is free not to accept the conditions contained in the Disclaimer Notice and not to Use the Portal any further by clicking on the following menu. If you do not agree with anything in this notice you should not Use this Portal any further. Your Use of the Web Site shall constitute an irrevocable acceptance of the Notice.
Warranties and Liability All efforts have been made by BENCHMARKING to ensure that the content on this Portal is accurate and up-to-date; the same should not be construed as a ‘Statement of Law’ or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, you are advised to verify/check with the respective source and to obtain appropriate professional advice before acting on the information provided on the Portal.
BENCHMARKING accepts no responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or otherwise, of the contents. The contents provided on this Portal only for information and are not intended to be and must not be taken as the basis for any decision either by itself or in conjunction with any other information. You should make your own investigation of the contents provided, including the merits and risks involved and the legal consequences, independently and without reliance on BENCHMARKING or their respective employees, agents and affiliates. Nothing on this Portal constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal or financial matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
This Portal does not constitute an offer or solicitation. BENCHMARKING does not warrant that the servers that make this Portal available will be error, virus or bug free and you accept that it is your responsibility to make adequate provision for protection against such threats.
Limitations of Liability BENCHMARKING will not be liable in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this Portal :
- for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
Offline Help Any form of work done or services or information provided by BENCHMARKING or any person or persons associated with BENCHMARKING vide their Offline Help is provided as a paid support service without any liability whatsoever. Work done, services rendered or information provided, are subject to your own verification and professional expertise opinions/advice. Our work and services are not to be deemed as legal or financial advice. Notwithstanding anything contained herein or in any law for the time being in force, BENCHMARKING shall not be liable for any third party information, data, or communication link made available or hosted on the Portal. NO WARRANTY BENCHMARKING makes no warranty that :
- The service will meet your requirements,
- The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- The solutions that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable,
- the quality of any services, information, or other material obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations. Any material downloaded and used for professional or other purposes shall be at the risk of the user and no services utilized by this Web Site shall create any warranty.
BENCHMARKING shall not be responsible if any information/page is downloaded from the website and after downloading complete/partial, text/information is altered/removed/obscured contained therein. BENCHMARKING and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, of the products and services contained on the Web Site for any purpose. All products, services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. BENCHMARKING and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, products, services including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
All the subscriptions to BENCHMARKING are non-refundable.